Network Build Care Complaints Policy
Gigaclear Network Build Teams are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service for Gigaclear communities. We aim to ensure that all queries are fully answered, and residents are knowledgeable and satisfied with Gigaclear’s builds. If you feel that this has not been the case, please do let us know. We have the below Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please call our Network Build Care Team on 01865 591137 and we will do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our builds, as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide communities with access to the complaints handling process.
- To keep residents informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- To inform residents of the reached resolution and set expectations of completion.
- To review our complaints quarterly, so that we can improve our standard of service.
Handling Your Complaint
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your contact via telephone or in writing within 24 working hours.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected time frame for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint in writing, once a resolution has been agreed.
If you have any query or complaint regarding the build in your community, then we encourage you to telephone or email our Network Build Care Department in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of enquiries or complaints within your first contact with us.
If you would prefer, you can appoint an authorised representative or an advocate to interact with us on your behalf.
When your complaint has been resolved, you shall receive confirmation of this in writing.
If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, and depending on the nature of your complaint, your case can be escalated to our Network Build Care Manager.
Our Network Build Care Manager will acknowledge your complaint within 24 working hours and will then thoroughly investigate your complaint and do their upmost to reach a mutually agreed resolution.
If the situation arises, and you are still unsatisfied with the response and resolution, then you may raise a formal complaint with our Chief Executive. This can be done directly; however, we would ask that you give us the opportunity to resolve the matter before escalating to this point.
Please also be aware, that on occasion, should it achieve a quicker resolution, your complaint may be passed by the Executives office to be resolved by another member of the business. However, we can assure you that all complaints are reviewed by the recipient of the initial complaint.
If all else has failed, and we have been unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, and the above process has been followed, then Gigaclear is a member of the OS:C (Ombudsman Services: Communications) who can arbitrate a complaint between yourself and Gigaclear. OS:C is a free, independent service approved by Ofcom (the communications regulator), that individuals and small businesses can use to settle their disputes with companies that are members. Ombudsman Services can be found at ombudsman-services.org